英寸液晶彩显，软件应用窗口Windows技术，直接鼠标中文输入，图形画面彩色显示，可与各种陶瓷电加热器配套对金属构件进行整体或局部热处理的温度控制，能预先设定工艺温度曲线，全自动精确控制升、降温速度及恒温时间。 DWK-C microcomputer temperature control box adopts Taiwan famous industrial control computer plus special heat treatment software and interface circuit, 15 -inch LCD color display, software application window Windows technology, direct mouse Chinese input, graphic screen color display, and can be used with various ceramic electric heating The device is equipped with temperature control for the whole or local heat treatment of metal components. The process temperature curve can be set in advance, and the rise and fall speed and constant temperature time can be controlled automatically and accurately. 个独立回路和12个控温点，能同时对6个不同加热对象进行程序控制。 It has 6 independent circuits and 12 temperature control points, and can program control 6 different heating objects at the same time. （ 0-220V ）可调电压 It is the most advanced and practical temperature control equipment in China. It can output 220V ( 0-220V ) adjustable voltage according to user requirements .
Specifications: 120, 180, 240, 360KW Output voltage: 1 type 220V 2 type 0-220V adjustable
The complete metal component heat treatment equipment consists of three parts, namely the ceramic electric heater, temperature control box and auxiliary materials .
1. Ceramic electric heater: the heating element is the heat source when the workpiece is heated. Our company provides you with a variety of models and specifications, each with its own characteristics and performance. Such as LCD track heaters, SCD rope heaters, NJ internal heating frame heaters, etc., users generally need to choose according to the shape, thickness and required temperature value of the workpiece to be heated.
2. Temperature control box: It is matched with ceramic electric heater to provide power for ceramic electric heater and control its working state to achieve the purpose of temperature control. The temperature control box is equipped with a temperature controller, which is used to control and measure the temperature of the workpiece, and the configured temperature recorder is used to record the temperature curve of the workpiece in real time for the user to archive. At present, our company provides users with temperature control boxes of various models and specifications, such as ZWK, WCK, RWK series intelligent temperature program control boxes, DWK, TCS series computer temperature control boxes, LWK series temperature control boxes, etc. The user needs to choose the ideal and practical temperature control box according to the heating range, heating process requirements and site requirements.
3． Auxiliary materials: mainly KJ type quick-connecting wires (connecting lines for the distance between the temperature control box and the heater, also used in series with 36V, 55V, 110V and other heaters, and equipped with quick plugs), thermocouples (temperature sensors , Used to measure the temperature of the heated workpiece), compensating wire (the connecting line between the thermocouple and the temperature control box), aluminum silicate high-temperature insulation cotton (to prevent the heat from being emitted).
Notes for use:
1. The heated workpiece must be reliably grounded.
2. The heaters are not allowed to overlap when used.
3. The thermocouple should be reliably attached to the workpiece.
1. The width of the heater should be 8-12 times the wall thickness of the object to be heated.
2. According to the needs of users, lead wires, thermocouples, insulation covering materials, special temperature control cabinets and capacitor welding devices can be supplied in sets.
3. The power error is ± 3%, and the shape tolerance is ± 2%.
4. Special specifications can be customized.