The crawler heater is used as the heat source, and the insulation material and the shell are used to make a ring-type split heater, which is easy to install and unload, and is suitable for local heating of small and medium-sized pipes. The working temperature can reach 750 ° C.
| model || Applicable pipe diameter (mm) || Working voltage (V) || Rated power (KW) |
| LCD-Q-33 || Φ33 || 36 || 1.7 |
| LCD-Q-48 || Φ48 || 55 || 2.5 |
| LCD-Q-76 || Φ76 || 110 || 5 |
| LCD-Q-89 || Φ89 || 110 || 5 |
| LCD-Q-108 || Φ108 || 110 || 5 |
| LCD-Q-133 || Φ133 || 110 || 5 |
| LCD-Q-159 || Φ159 || 110 || 5 |
| LCD-Q-219 || Φ219 || 220 || 10 |
| LCD-Q-273 || Φ273 || 220 || 10 |
| LCD-Q-325 || Φ325 || 220 || 20 |
| LCD-Q-377 || Φ377 || 220 || 20 |
| LCD-Q-426 || Φ426 || 220 || 20 |
The complete metal component heat treatment equipment consists of three parts, namely the ceramic electric heater, temperature control box and auxiliary materials .
1. Ceramic electric heater: the heating element is the heat source when the workpiece is heated. Our company provides you with a variety of models and specifications, each with its own characteristics and performance. Such as LCD track heaters, SCD rope heaters, NJ internal heating frame heaters, etc., users generally need to choose according to the shape, thickness and required temperature value of the workpiece to be heated.
2. Temperature control box: It is matched with ceramic electric heater to provide power for ceramic electric heater and control its working state to achieve the purpose of temperature control. The temperature control box is equipped with a temperature controller, which is used to control and measure the temperature of the workpiece, and the configured temperature recorder is used to record the temperature curve of the workpiece in real time for the user to archive. At present, our company provides users with temperature control boxes of various models and specifications, such as ZWK, WCK, RWK series intelligent temperature program control boxes, DWK, TCS series computer temperature control boxes, LWK series temperature control boxes, etc. The user needs to choose the ideal and practical temperature control box according to the heating range, heating process requirements and site requirements.
3． Auxiliary materials: mainly KJ type quick-connecting wires (connecting lines for the distance between the temperature control box and the heater, also used in series with 36V, 55V, 110V and other heaters, and equipped with quick plugs), thermocouples (temperature sensors , Used to measure the temperature of the heated workpiece), compensating wire (the connecting line between the thermocouple and the temperature control box), aluminum silicate high-temperature insulation cotton (to prevent the heat from being emitted).
Notes for use:
1. The heated workpiece must be reliably grounded.
2. The heaters are not allowed to overlap when used.
3. The thermocouple should be reliably attached to the workpiece.
1. The width of the heater should be 8-12 times the wall thickness of the object to be heated.
2. According to the needs of users, lead wires, thermocouples, insulation covering materials, special temperature control cabinets and capacitor welding devices can be supplied in sets.
3. The power error is ± 3%, and the shape tolerance is ± 2%.
4. Special specifications can be customized.