On-site heat treatment in large installation projects, due to the harsh environmental conditions, and often lacks maintenance technology and accessories, according to this feature, we have designed and produced ZWK temperature control boxes with high versatility, high performance and high reliability. Imported temperature program control instrument, with program given function and adaptive control function, can be set and run according to the process temperature curve, and the temperature is automatically recorded, which can not only guarantee product quality but also extend the life of the heater. A variety of heaters for pre-weld and post-weld heat treatment. Output voltage 220V, (0-220V) adjustable voltage
1.Three-button PXR5 series intelligent microcomputer operation temperature controller
2.Self-tuning PID and fuzzy operation control function accuracy reach ± 1 ℃
3.Each point of 8 slopes / setting of heating, insulation, and cooling
4.Over-temperature and low-temperature alarm indication is intuitive and reliable
5, SCR output volume is small, weight is only 240 kg
6.Adapt to high-altitude installation, maintenance, preheating and hydrogen elimination treatment
Rated voltage 380V (three-phase four-wire)
Rated power 240KW, 12 temperature control points, 12 recording points, upper limit temperature 1000 ℃
Equipped with automatic temperature recorder to print process temperature curve in real time
Output voltage: 0-220V AC adjustable voltage, also can output 220V AC voltage according to customer requirements
Equipment output power is 30KW, 60KW, 90KW, 120KW, 180KW, 240KW, 360KW
| Model Description |
Rated output power (kw)
Temperature control point
The complete metal component heat treatment equipment consists of three parts, namely the ceramic electric heater, temperature control box and auxiliary materials .
1. Ceramic electric heater: the heating element is the heat source when the workpiece is heated. Our company provides you with a variety of models and specifications, each with its own characteristics and performance. Such as LCD track heaters, SCD rope heaters, NJ internal heating frame heaters, etc., users generally need to choose according to the shape, thickness and required temperature value of the workpiece to be heated.
2. Temperature control box: It is matched with ceramic electric heater to provide power for ceramic electric heater and control its working state to achieve the purpose of temperature control. The temperature control box is equipped with a temperature controller, which is used to control and measure the temperature of the workpiece, and the configured temperature recorder is used to record the temperature curve of the workpiece in real time for the user to archive. At present, our company provides users with temperature control boxes of various models and specifications, such as ZWK, WCK, RWK series intelligent temperature program control boxes, DWK, TCS series computer temperature control boxes, LWK series temperature control boxes, etc. The user needs to choose the ideal and practical temperature control box according to the heating range, heating process requirements and site requirements.
3． Auxiliary materials: mainly KJ type quick-connecting wires (connecting lines for the distance between the temperature control box and the heater, also used in series with 36V, 55V, 110V and other heaters, and equipped with quick plugs), thermocouples (temperature sensors , Used to measure the temperature of the heated workpiece), compensating wire (the connecting line between the thermocouple and the temperature control box), aluminum silicate high-temperature insulation cotton (to prevent the heat from being emitted).
Notes for use:
1. The heated workpiece must be reliably grounded.
2. The heaters are not allowed to overlap when used.
3. The thermocouple should be reliably attached to the workpiece.
1. The width of the heater should be 8-12 times the wall thickness of the object to be heated.
2. According to the needs of users, lead wires, thermocouples, insulation covering materials, special temperature control cabinets and capacitor welding devices can be supplied in sets.
3. The power error is ± 3%, and the shape tolerance is ± 2%.
4. Special specifications can be customized.